Easy Paper Flowers
Updated: May 8, 2020
Make mom a bouquet of paper flowers for Mother's day that will last a lifetime.
Moms, wouldn't you love a bouquet of carefully made flowers for Mother's day? I know I love having hand made gifts for mother's day the best. Nonchalantly, pass this article to dad or grandparents and wait for the cutest bouquet you've ever received.
Start by cutting two 4 x 4 and one 2 x 3 pieces of paper.
1) Fold the 4 x 4 paper, touching opposite corners together to form a triangle, then fold a second time.
2) Cut the paper as shown below.
3) Unfold the paper and paste two sheets together on top of each other.
4) Using the 2 x 3 paper, roughly trace any shape for the middle piece. It could be a heart, circle, star, cross or more. I chose a cross because my mom loves me so much that it reminds me of God's love for me.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. -John 3:16
5) Glue together and make more. You can use craft scissors to make the edges wavy, or different colors mixed together for cute effects. The best part of this project is that you can make it your own.
If you make this project, please let us know by posting a picture with you, your mom, and the beautiful flowers on Facebook and tag us @hydeparkthequarrieskids.